Bird Control Phoenix, Tucson, Mohave County
There are many potential health risks associated with a bird infestation at your home or office. Birds harbor ticks, fleas, mites and parasites. Birds carry diseases that can be passed on to humans through bird droppings. Diseases live inside a parasite which birds harbor. From understanding how the bird harbors diseases, there are essentially four ways that these diseases are passed from a bird to humans.
Birds Can Spread Disease To Humans Through:
- Food & Water Contaminated with Bird Feces
- Inhalation of Bird Fecal Dust
- Direct Contact with Bird Feces
- Parasites Harbored by Birds
Some birds, such as pigeons, sparrows and doves, can also damage your home or commercial building.
Our highly trained technicians will provide intensive inspections and customized bird control options for you.
We Offer the Following Bird Control Options:
- Habitat modification
- Mechanical repellents, plastic or metal bird spikes
- Sound devices that scare birds away
- Sealing birds out using bird netting and other materials
Contact us today if you have a bird infestation or control problem at your home or commercial building in Phoenix, Tucson or Mohave County, Arizona.